We are asking volunteers to create homemade face masks. Hope has already distributed over 700 of these masks, and more are needed. Even if you don't have elastic, you can still create a mask with fabric ties. Guidelines:
- Good coverage is important: masks should reach above the bridge of the nose and below the chin.
- Fit is important: masks should be snug.
- Many online tutorials and patterns exist, an example is available at
- Your full name, mailing address, and phone number
- Number of face masks included in bag
- ATTN: Hope Volunteer Department
- 27200 Imperial Parkway, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 (map)
- 9470 HealthPark Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33908 (map)
- 2430 Diplomat Pkwy. E, Cape Coral, FL 33909 (map)
- 1201 Wings Way, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936 (map)
- 13821 N Cleveland Avenue, N Fort Myers, FL 33903 (map)
THANK YOU to everyone who has already donated to this special effort. We are incredibly grateful for your help!