An author, educator and retired nurse practitioner with nearly three decades experience caring for dying veterans at the Bay Pines VA in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Registration
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Buffet Lunch & Lecture
The Church of the Resurrection of Our Lord
8121 Cypress Lake Road Fort Myers, FL 33919
Certificate of Attendance* $10
Contact Hours* $15
* For certificates of attendance or completion, you may pay at the door or send a check to 21st Century C.A.R.E. at 2234 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
You will learn:
- How stoicism, combat and guilt affect peace at end-of-life
- How to identify forgiveness issues that surface with combat veterans
- How to help veterans articulate and recover from wartime experiences
- How to validate the contributions made by women veterans
Seating is limited. RSVP before January 8 by calling (239) 938-9301.